and ask questions of Air Force female technicians and engineers.
• Experience Air Force life including living quarters, meals, training and some leadership activities.
• A chance to speak with Defence Force Recruiting regarding all opportunities for Air Force employment
What you need:
• Parental permission if you are under 18 years old.
• An interest in Maths and Science related subjects.
• A willingness to extend yourself and experience things that some people will never get to do.
• An ability to commit to the full program.
How to apply:
At www.defence.gov.au/workexperience via the ‘Current Work Experience Placements’
Visit RAAF Technical Camp for more information
Download 12-15 Mar 19 Defence Work Experience Program
Air Force Technical Camp for Young Women