FACCI Defence Industry Event
7 August 2019
How to Deliver Australian Sovereign Capability on Major Defence Contracts
This session will be dedicated to the development of Australia’s sovereign industry capability on upcoming major Defence programs. We will hear from Mr John O’Callaghan - Victoria's Defence Industry Advocate - who will introduce the audience to Victoria’s priorities to grow the State’s defence industry and economy.
Following John will be a panel discussion from representatives of Prime contractors and SMEs. The panel will discuss their respective expectations and priorities as well as hearing about their experiences that can enable improved access across the Defence value chain to grow Australia’s sovereign capability.
We are thrilled to welcome the following speakers to be part of the discussion:
- John O’Callaghan - Victoria's Defence Industry Advocate
- Gregory Parkinson - General Manager Procurement and Supply Chain, Naval Group Australia
- Thomas Pfister - Regional Sales Director for Space & New Business, Airbus Australasia
- Jürgen Schneider, Chair, VDA Submarines
- Roy Spurway, Thales National Director Business Growth & Development
- Rohan Stocker, CEO, Marand
- Michael Zimmer, Managing Director, Cablex
The discussion will be moderated by Alan Burns – Managing Director, Strategic Connections Group.
- When: Wednesday 7 August 2019
- Time: 5.30pm - 7.30pm (followed by networking drinks)
- Where: Thales, World Trade Centre, Northbank Wharf
FACCI/VDA/ADA (VIC) Member: $50
General Admission: $80
*Prices incl. fees & GST
For more information and to book tickets, click here.