The theme of the Conference will be: 'Innovation and Investment in the Sub-sea Environment’. SubSTEC5 will be held with the support of the Institute of Marine Engineering, Science and Technology.
Suggested topics include, but are not limited to:
- Offshore science/technology/engineering;
- Engineering design;
- Emerging/disruptive submarine technologies;
- Research and development/test and evaluation policy and management;
- Workforce skills development;
- Sovereignty/intellectual property protection;
- Integrating multi-national technology; and
- Complex program management.
For more information visit the Submarine Institute of Australia website here.