Supercharge your sales team by backing them up with a powerful B2B marketing machine. At this "Doing Better Business" event Defence and Government marketing expert, Ben Durrant, will reveal powerful digital marketing strategies to attract, engage and nurture sales in the Defence and parallel industries.
Ben Durrant is an award winning marketing communications expert with 20 years experience, including 9 years focused on the Defence and Government sector. Ben’s agency Durrant & Durrant has been a key marketing advisor to ADA-Vic and Victorian Defence Alliances since 2013.
THIS SESSION WILL COVER THE ESSENTIALS OF B2B MARKETING IN DEFENCE AND ALLIED INDUSTRIES
- B2B Marketing Strategy: Supercharge your sales team by supporting them with a comprehensive, integrated marketing strategy.
- The Digital Media Landscape: Make sense of the vast digital media landscape and where to find your next contact.
- Inbound Marketing: Online strategies to attract and engage prospects by making them come to you.
- Outbound Marketing: Leverage pin-point online targeting strategies to get your brand in front of the people that matter.
- Maximise Your Marketing Assets: Evaluate and manage your website, social media and other assets to make sure they are delivering real value.
- Digital Marketing Tool Kit: A guide to the key tools and platforms you can use to deliver effective digital B2B marketing campaigns.
- Making it Happen: How to plan execute and evaluate your B2B marketing.
Date: 1 August 2019
Time: 9:30am to 11:30am
Catering: Refreshments and light snacks provided
Cost: Attendance is complimentary for ADA members and $40 (excluding GST) for non-members