Empowering Defence SMEs
Generating better outcomes for Defence Industry SMEs by delivering critical insight, fostering connections and creating influence.
Empowering Defence SMEs
Creating better outcomes for Defence Industry SMEs by delivering critical insight, fostering connections and creating influence.
Boost Your Defence Opportunities
Global Defence spending exceeds $1.7 trillion per year and Australia's annual Defence budget is more than $35B. Gaining a share of this market, however, requires the right partnerships, strong professional networks and critical insights.
The Australian Defence Alliance (ADA) currently helps over 300 Australian businesses gain a greater share of this massive global supply chain. Join The Australian Defence Alliance today and boost your Defence opportunities.
Become a member and enhance your defence business winning capabilities in three important ways:
- Expert representation for members across State and Commonwealth Governments as well as key industry stakeholders
- Regular interaction with State and Federal Government Ministers
- Unrivalled access to Government through special member-only events
- Strong links into Department of Defence Strategy, Industry Policy & Procurement policy-making
- Shaping of defence industry related policy to support member needs
- Superior connections with Defence, Defence Primes and other buyers
- Enhanced collaboration and B2B opportunities with other SMEs in the sector
- Access to ADA supported Victorian Defence Alliances
- Represent at Trade Shows and Industry Conferences
- Access to key stakeholders at regular networking events
- Increased opportunities – Domestic and International Primes approach ADA for Suppliers
- Focused industry briefings and forums relevant to the SME
- Round-up of business opportunities
- Regular newsletters, industry updates and notification of upcoming training
- Access to exclusive member only information
- A trusted go-to source for information
Latest News & Updates
November 29, 2019 General NewsOn the 15th of October, ADA-Vic members ATTAR hosted a Doing Better Business With Defence seminar featuring special guest Dr Annabelle O'Connor delivering a presentation on the topic of Technical Writing in a Defence context. Attendees were given guidance on…
November 29, 2019 General NewsOn Thursday 24 October, ADA-Vic held another instalment of our BD After Five Defence Industry Networking events with a special guest speaker, Steve Woodward from Kinexus Recruitment.
The latest round of the Victorian Government’s Boost Your Business Voucher Program is now…
The International Space Investment - Expand Capability program is a grant opportunity…
The Australian Defence Force is seeking research partners to enhance existing ISR…
The Manufacturing Modernisation Fund provides small and medium manufacturing enterprises…
The State Government of Victoria and The State of Maryland, USA are pleased to invite you…
Team Defence Australia (TDA) is seeking expressions of interest from Australian…