Empowering Defence SMEs
Generating better outcomes for Defence Industry SMEs by delivering critical insight, fostering connections and creating influence.
Empowering Defence SMEs
Creating better outcomes for Defence Industry SMEs by delivering critical insight, fostering connections and creating influence.
Boost Your Defence Opportunities
Global Defence spending exceeds $1.7 trillion per year and Australia's annual Defence budget is more than $35B. Gaining a share of this market, however, requires the right partnerships, strong professional networks and critical insights.
The Australian Defence Alliance (ADA) currently helps over 300 Australian businesses gain a greater share of this massive global supply chain. Join The Australian Defence Alliance today and boost your Defence opportunities.
Become a member and enhance your defence business winning capabilities in three important ways:
- Expert representation for members across State and Commonwealth Governments as well as key industry stakeholders
- Regular interaction with State and Federal Government Ministers
- Unrivalled access to Government through special member-only events
- Strong links into Department of Defence Strategy, Industry Policy & Procurement policy-making
- Shaping of defence industry related policy to support member needs
- Superior connections with Defence, Defence Primes and other buyers
- Enhanced collaboration and B2B opportunities with other SMEs in the sector
- Access to ADA supported Victorian Defence Alliances
- Represent at Trade Shows and Industry Conferences
- Access to key stakeholders at regular networking events
- Increased opportunities – Domestic and International Primes approach ADA for Suppliers
- Focused industry briefings and forums relevant to the SME
- Round-up of business opportunities
- Regular newsletters, industry updates and notification of upcoming training
- Access to exclusive member only information
- A trusted go-to source for information
Latest News & Updates
February 06, 2020 General NewsThe Defence Industrial Capability Plan introduced ten initial Sovereign Industrial Capability Priorities (the Priorities), and noted Defence would develop Implementation Plans for each Priority. These Implementation Plans outline critical industrial…
February 06, 2020 General NewsThe Australian Space Situational Awareness and Space Traffic Management Conference 2020, will bring together key researchers, users, and decision makers from across the Australian space sector, to focus on developing a set of shared priorities and goals among…
The aim of DISC is to help participants develop a better understanding of both Defence…
Recently ADA-Vic was featured in a 'Manufacturers Monthly' piece authored by Connor…
On the first Thursday of this month, ADA-Vic had the great pleasure of hosting our annual…
Australian Defence Alliance - Vic allows members to host and sponsor two major events:…
With over $200bn being invested by the Commonwealth Government into building a sovereign…
Expressions of Interest have opened for companies to join the Team Defence Australia…